Monday, September 27, 2010

Make Dollar Fast By Online Business

When starting out online a few years ago, I was broke, and needed money. My 9-5 job drastically cut my hours, due to the economy's downward spiral. Being that I was a single mother of three children, I was frantically trying to find a way to make up for the income loss. Getting a second job wasn't an option, since my current job only took two hours away from my daily work schedule. Even if I did work every waking moment, it would have gone to day care expenses any way. I had been hearing radio commercials talking about ways to make money fast with your computer, but I had always chalked those up to scams. But now that I was getting desperate I had no other choice, so I turned to the internet for hope.
I went to the site that the radio commercial led me to, and read about what they were offering. It sounded great, set your own hours, be your own boss, earn a nice income, no experience needed, and all I had to do was fill out simple forms online. Then I got to the bottom of the page, and saw the fat price tag of $299.00 to join. I promptly left the site, but I didn't stop there. I did search after search, coming across many free ways to make money using my computer. I filled out free surveys, wrote several articles for cash, was paid to pennies to read emails, and I even found a site where you can be paid to chat with people. All of these opportunities were ways to earn some money online, but it wasn't much, and it definitely wasn't fast either.
There had to be a way to make money fast with your computer, and being a determined mother, I was going to find it. I continued working in the free programs while I kept searching daily trying to find something better. During one of my searches I found a site that was dedicated to teaching the art of Bum Marketing. I'm sure you are wondering what bum marketing is, I know I was. Bum marketing is where you promote someone else's product, in trade of a percentage of the sale price. This is called Bum Marketing because you can do this absolutely free of charge. Travis Sago (a great internet marketing guru), and his wife invented this term, because it is literally so easy, and cost efficient that even a bum off the streets could pull it off.

I did quite a bit of research on this so called bum marketing theory. It can be learned absolutely free of charge, but it will take quite a bit of time without any help or experience. There were ways to get professionals to help you to get started faster for a small fee of course. I wanted to earn money not spend it, so I decided to teach myself everything there was to know about bum marketing. I read everything I could get my hands on, by the second week I was extremely confused. It seemed there were many ways to be a bum marketer, and every one offered a different way. I couldn't believe it was so hard to find a way to make money fast with your computer!
This didn't stop me though, I kept reading, and trying different ideas from different people. Nothing was working for me so I finally broke down in desperation, and asked for help. I found a coaching program, that had me running my own simple business in less than one week. And better than that, I had the knowledge to repeat this process over, and over which allowed me to make multiple streams of income. I now no longer have to work outside the home, or worry about how I am going to take care of my kids! It is such a great feeling to experience for myself. I only wish I would have asked for help sooner.
If you need help with bum marketing, consider using a well trusted coaching program. The coaching program that I joined was approved by Travis Sago himself, so I had all the trust in the world in it. If you would like to learn how to make money fast with your computer visit the best coaching program available athttp://www.4daycashblueprint.info
(All training is done by video for faster easier learning)
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Shyanne_Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment